Views:12 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2017-09-11 Origin:Site
1. The leaf spring acts as a linkage for holding the axle in position and thus separate linkages are not necessary. It makes the construction of the suspension simple and strong.
2. Because the positioning of the axle is carried out by the leaf springs, it is disadvantageous to use soft springs i.e. springs with low spring constant.
3. Therefore, this type of suspension does not provide good riding comfort. The inter-leaf friction between the leaf springs affects the riding comfort.
4. Acceleration and braking torque cause wind-up and vibration. Also wind-up causes rear-end squat and nose-diving.
5. The inter-leaf friction damps the spring's motion and reduces rebound, which until shock absorbers were widely adopted was a great advantage over helical springs.
For more details of the swsher、spring、cotter pin and other metal products can consult HUILIDA METAL PRODUCTS CO.,LTD http://chinahuilida.com/